1. When I write something I think is good, I want to keep writing.
2. When I write something and hit "publish," sometimes I think it sucks. So I delete it. And then, a friend gives me encouragement and I realize maybe it didn't suck. Dammit! That wasn't so bad after all.
3. When I am honest, I am most vulnerable. Being vulnerable sucks for me.
4. When I am not perfect, my closest friends forgive me. In spite of myself.
5. My little furry animal companion is getting older. And that sucks. I'm not ready to let her go.
6. I need to "Let It Go."
7. Clutter is BAD. I need to simplify.
8. #StampyLongnose KICKS ass and also liked my daughter's drawing of him.
9. I LOVE my new job. Finally. I'm a mom. And I get to create. Bonus!
10. I need to have surgery for the pain in my neck. It's mandatory.
I'll show you an official pic from my "films" later. Unless I forget to. That's more likely.
If you've felt hung out to dry, left out in the cold, sad and lonely because I haven't been here for you...I'm sorry. Come BACK! I miss you. I'll try to dislike myself less and be here more often. For you. <3